Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
nixguy said:
well, i am currently on Infinity,
i tried the following roms (infinity, NSCollab, CM7 RC1, SuperAOSP, Oxygen, infinity)

i did not like NSCollab, and CM7, it did not work well with my phone, but i hear others loved it and it worked fine with them

the ones i really liked are Infinity and SuperAOSP, i liked SuperAOSP because you could mode anything you want in it, but at the end i returned to Infinity as it's stable and fast, can't wait to try the new one once it's released to CWM.

I'm still new to the Android world, so I look forward to more things to try

Cheers

Nix
I tried all of the above too but finally landed with OpenSoju (which is not on CWM) - very stable and fast stock ROM with all the necessary tweaks for speed, battery and stability. Be warned its not fancy and the owner has stop updating the ROM. Should not be a problem till Google sends Android 2.3.5 or newer version. Till then you can enjoy the stock experience (that's why you bought the Nexus S). with the root add-on apps.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Naa Laa said:
I tried all of the above too but finally landed with OpenSoju (which is not on CWM) - very stable and fast stock ROM with all the necessary tweaks for speed, battery and stability. Be warned its not fancy and the owner has stop updating the ROM. Should not be a problem till Google sends Android 2.3.5 or newer version. Till then you can enjoy the stock experience (that's why you bought the Nexus S). with the root add-on apps.
Currently, using MIUI ROM with Trinity TEUV on Nexus S (KD1 radio) - works great!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts