Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
"opss said:
;)

Rom: SuperOSR v1 | Kernel: Matrix cfs v5.5 | Radio: xxKD1 | Recovery: TWRP 1.0.1

Best combi ever!^.^
Same here. I concur. But I am also running the v6 supercharger tweak as well as the 3g and kernel tweaks as well.

Quadrant out the roof. Slick smooth snappy and limitless at this point.

Will do a back up though and try Carbon when it hits 8/2 with new boot animation.

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
Went back to NSCollab
right now trying 1.0.39, at the start i had only one freeze, but it's been running grate now plus it has RTL language support...

i think i'm getting addicted on flashing roms and trying new stuff

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
CM7 Nightlies + Matrix Kernel + MinimalBread theme. Perfection. Good battery life, good speed, no crashes. Excellent phone.

·
46 Posts
"derekwilkinson said:
CM7 Nightlies + Matrix Kernel + MinimalBread theme. Perfection. Good battery life, good speed, no crashes. Excellent phone.
I love minimalbread. Right now I have Oxygen 2.2.2 with built in modified netarchy kernel and honeybread theme. Honeybread makes it feel like i'm running ICS ;)

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Naa Laa said:
I tried all of the above too but finally landed with OpenSoju (which is not on CWM) - very stable and fast stock ROM with all the necessary tweaks for speed, battery and stability. Be warned its not fancy and the owner has stop updating the ROM. Should not be a problem till Google sends Android 2.3.5 or newer version. Till then you can enjoy the stock experience (that's why you bought the Nexus S). with the root add-on apps.
Currently, using MIUI ROM with Trinity TEUV on Nexus S (KD1 radio) - works great!!!

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
I am running the IceCreamSandwich developer preview 2.
Nah, just Oxygen 2.3.1, because it is almost aosp with some tweaks. And that is just how I like it.
On top of that derkernel.com, also known as Trinity (TEUV).

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
bl1nk said:
I am running the IceCreamSandwich developer preview 2.
Nah, just Oxygen 2.3.1, because it is almost aosp with some tweaks. And that is just how I like it.
On top of that derkernel.com, also known as Trinity (TEUV).
trololol lol? That would be sweet if you were though, I just want the ICS source drop to happen soon!

Sent from my Nexus S using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
So Carbon with Petes' kernel has been my daily because of the stability they offer. Looking for a little more gaming performance, I tried some other roms. I recently came back to Carbon and with Petes' latest kernel it's nearly flawless. Performance, battery life, everything.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
So Carbon with Petes' kernel has been my daily because of the stability they offer. Looking for a little more gaming performance, I tried some other roms. I recently came back to Carbon and with Petes' latest kernel it's nearly flawless. Performance, battery life, everything.

suck ass lol

61 - 80 of 99 Posts