Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
34 Posts
OMFGB nightly, chevyno1 LV 1.0 ghz, CWM.

May go back to Chevy's latest ROM though since temp, battery life and stability were on point for my device last month.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
L1Wulf said:
OMFGB nightly, chevyno1 LV 1.0 ghz, CWM.

May go back to Chevy's latest ROM though since temp, battery life and stability were on point for my device last month.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
I flash a lot of roms but I always find myself going back to chevy. It just seems to play the best with my phone.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
5 Posts
CorCor67 said:
CM 7.0.3 / My beta kernel 1050mhz LV / CWM Recovery
CorCor, is this beta kernel different from your v2 elite kernels? I always have good luck with your kernels and if u have a new one coming, I'll be excited


Currently on lgb with CorCor elite v2 1050.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
7 Posts
LGB 2.1 Final/Chevy 1.25ULV/CWM.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
16 Posts
Cyanogenmod 7.0.3 w/ Clockworkmod Recovery and Prime's dePrimed test kernal @1100 - 68 vsel
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
34 Posts
CraigL said:
I flash a lot of roms but I always find myself going back to chevy. It just seems to play the best with my phone.
I liked OMFGB but it wasn't quite right for me... went back to Chevy's 5.4 and my OG is sluggish as hell now. Same kernel as before. Patch #1 has been applied for Chevy's 5.4 (immediately after ROM was set).

I'm at a loss now. I too flash tons of ROMs but I'm short on time lately so less time to play, now I just need something that won't be a pig to use.


Back to flashing ROMs in the background while working, etc...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
97 Posts
KL1 said:
CorCor, is this beta kernel different from your v2 elite kernels? I always have good luck with your kernels and if u have a new one coming, I'll be excited


Currently on lgb with CorCor elite v2 1050.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Yup working on V3 I feel it is ready just haven't found the time to sit down and build them all
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top