Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Developer
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on my second auto-installer for Linux and since I don't theme or develop, I was hoping to make another version of my auto-installer that includes more applications that people regularly use. So I'm basically looking for some suggestions to some sites and some information about the tools. Such as the best version for people to use (if it matters).

I've already talked to Daneshm90 over at xda-developers about including ApkManager in a future update, but I'm not sure what else people use.

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
apk manager, eclipse (only use for xml's), and gedit are about it for me. Most of it will pretty much be personal preference, like if i could do xml's in gedit i would because im just not a fan of eclipse.

·
Developer
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. I'm trying to give this version a bit more customization on installation options over my last one and figured I could just allow it to install the top requested features that I noticed people using.

I really liked the control that idea of a menu that both CorCor and Daneshm90 had, so when I decided to keep up with that when I was asking them if I could use their scripts because I wanted to give the users more control over what was going on their systems and some options like updating the 99-android.rules file at any time. Anyway here's some of my progress:

View attachment 1155

View attachment 1156

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts