Android OS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much as the title states. Personally I'm considering the Galaxy Nexus that Sprint will be getting or a decent dual core phone with a physical qwerty keyboard, say an Evo Shift 2 of sorts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
what ever quad hex or octo core phone that is running andriod 6.0+ LTE /LTE advanced in 2013 oh yeah it should have a 4 to 5 inch HD screen say a res of 2k to 4k with wide viewing sterioscopic 3D i prefer HTC so a nice sence 5.0 would be nice too able to handle the new SDXC standard lmao i'm going to follow this thread and see how much of this came true in 2013

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what ever quad hex or octo core phone that is running andriod 6.0+ LTE /LTE advanced in 2013 oh yeah it should have a 4 to 5 inch HD screen say a res of 2k to 4k with wide viewing sterioscopic 3D i prefer HTC so a nice sence 5.0 would be nice too able to handle the new SDXC standard lmao i'm going to follow this thread and see how much of this came true in 2013
That's some hefty specs there. By 2013? I surely hope so, it would make a super beast of a phone that'll easily last a two year contract.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's some hefty specs there. By 2013? I surely hope so, it would make a super beast of a phone that'll easily last a two year contract.
well they already have quad core tabs and 3D phones some phones can unoffically handle the SDXC's now sence 3.5 is already here and i've seen some spec's for sence 4.0 running around i don't know if its in any phones have it yet and LTE and LTE advanced is supposed to be in full swing by 2013 and andriod updates their software about 1 time a year or so so 4.0 ics is here this year so but the end of this year we can expect to hear about 5.0 so some time in 2013 we can expect to hear about 6.0 so yeah a beast of a phone with those spec's are very doable by mid to late 2013 lets hope anyway

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well they already have quad core tabs and 3D phones some phones can unoffically handle the SDXC's now sence 3.5 is already here and i've seen some spec's for sence 4.0 running around i don't know if its in any phones have it yet and LTE and LTE advanced is supposed to be in full swing by 2013 and andriod updates their software about 1 time a year or so so 4.0 ics is here this year so but the end of this year we can expect to hear about 5.0 so some time in 2013 we can expect to hear about 6.0 so yeah a beast of a phone with those spec's are very doable by mid to late 2013 lets hope anyway
Certainly hope so. Given Sprint's LTE roadmap things are looking good for the future. Network Vision is supposed to be a huge overhaul of their resources greatly improving reception range and speed so my hope is that the next flagship phone they release is capable of utilizing it, not another WiiMax situation where it becomes useless in a few years.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If Sprint picks up the HTC Endeavor, I'll be all over that.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
lol not even 2013 yet and 3 of my 8 specs have been hit lol i think i may have under shot what i wanted only things it needs is 3D, higher HD display and SDXC functionality and the software sence 5.0 and andriod 6.0 will probably take the longest to hit, the 3 that it hit its a QUAD core (looks like 2013 is going to be the year of hex or octo cores lol) LTE (though its probably not going to handle LTE advanced yet) and a very nice HD screen between 4 to 5 inches

·
Registered
96 Posts
lol not even 2013 yet and 3 of my 8 specs have been hit lol i think i may have under shot what i wanted only things it needs is 3D, higher HD display and SDXC functionality and the software sence 5.0 and andriod 6.0 will probably take the longest to hit, the 3 that it hit its a QUAD core (looks like 2013 is going to be the year of hex or octo cores lol) LTE (though its probably not going to handle LTE advanced yet) and a very nice HD screen between 4 to 5 inches
I started drooling when I was reading about it. Gonna be a beast. I'm gonna give Sense 4.0 a shot but inevitably throw Cyanogenmod or some other AOSP ROM on there. I think it's hilarious that there's phones coming out that have processors that almost match my desktop computer.

·
Team L33T
824 Posts
my next phone will sadly not be on Sprint. I know their prices are better but seriously, I get about 70KB/sec and Verizon has LTE in my area. When they announce the Nokia Lumia 900 on Verizon, I will be gone in a NY minute. Unless Sprint can offer the same phone and better network speeds, but not even being competitive in terms of speed is what will do them in for me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
my next phone will sadly not be on Sprint. I know their prices are better but seriously, I get about 70KB/sec and Verizon has LTE in my area. When they announce the Nokia Lumia 900 on Verizon, I will be gone in a NY minute. Unless Sprint can offer the same phone and better network speeds, but not even being competitive in terms of speed is what will do them in for me.
where do you live and are they launching LTE around you there are lots of things that are in the works at sprint i left sprint about 8 months ago to t-mobile due to their 4g being all over where i am and sprints 4g where i live (wimax) is spotty at best unuseable at worst but their LTE plans that i see on a map that don't really have much detail has alot of promise for where i live and if they do bring LTE to my area i'm going to jump to them as soon as my privious spec's mentioned are brought to a phone or the new craze the phone/tablet hybrids

http://ria.sprint.com/ria/pages/index.jsp?ms=4G&INTNAV=ATG:HE:4G#!/advantage/network i noticed on this page that places that don't currently have 4G show it will and other places that do have wimax coverage don't show up that tells me that that is a pure LTE network map so if thats true its going to be alot of fun to be back on sprint again

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK sorry for the random post in your guys thread I'm new to the forums and was wondering were I'd put my splash screen thread at again any help appreciated and thank you!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts