Android OS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Themer
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if cvpcs has cm running, how many will pick up the X again? I'm with it til the targa drops later this year. But we all know the X was/is still one of the best phones available.

·
Music Composer
168 Posts
I will attempt a MIUI port as soon as cvpcs drops a beta. Anyone want to test?

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
davidjr621 said:
All it would be is a changing a few files and libs in the zip
100% correct the packages are the same for:
github.com/JBirdVegas/proprietary_vendor_motorola_droid2
look @ the commits maybe 5 files diff

only diff in:
github.com/JBirdVegas/android_vendor_cyanogen -b cm4dx_gingerbread #the branch that contains cvpcs's shadow cm port and my droid2 port
github.com/JBirdVegas/android_device_motorola_droid2 -b gingerbread #device setup tree
vs DX counterparts via cvpcs is nomenclature

·
Themer
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So would the dx2 be the same? There's a forum member at another forum willing to loan out an X2 for development.

·
Themer
332 Posts
Droid-Xer said:
So would the dx2 be the same? There's a forum member at another forum willing to loan out an X2 for development.
wow, thats awesome, i wonder tho if the dual core thing would need to be figured out tho?

·
Music Composer
168 Posts

·
Themer
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey trey any updates? I will try this after the weekend. I won't be near a PC for the next few days to fix any potential issues.

·
Music Composer
168 Posts
Well, webst3r was trying to flash it from rom manager which failed. But flashing straight from recovery was fine. It freezes at M.
so, still gotta nail that down.

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Try removing :

Code:
<br />
    <AudioDecoderCap name="qcp" enabled="true"/><br />
    <AudioDecoderCap name="evrc" enabled="true"/><br />
Its in media_profiles.xml. Had that happening with d2g and removed those 2 lines and it boots.

credit to Bikedude880 for that btw

1 - 16 of 16 Posts