Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
I'm Sexy And I Know It
73 Posts
Now I know we all have a friend (in my case all of them except for one) or someone we know that's an iphone fan boy, so what's the dumbest thing that person has told you about iphone's vs android. So my friend bought an iphone 4s and he actually asked me what the difference was between 4s and 4g, I know I couldn't believe that he actually thought the iphone ran on a 4s network. So what's the dumbest thing you've been told?

Reactions: jdg605

·
Flashaholic
736 Posts
So my friend bought an iphone 4s and he actually asked me what the difference was between 4s and 4g, I know I couldn't believe that he actually thought the iphone ran on a 4s network.
Or 4G, even.

Reactions: n3os33k3r

·
I solve problems
1,213 Posts
Nothing shocking but just people who think the 4 means its 4G. Love how people know nothing about what they own.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running AOKP using the RootzWiki app.
Yeah that's the best. Couple of my buddies got a 4 and thought it meant 4g.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
su
2,292 Posts
It's a fashion statement. Not that anyone has come out and said that, but you know they're all thinking it in the back of their heads.

That, and recently I asked a co-worker why she upgraded from a 4 to a 4S, and she replied "Because it's newer..".
Had no idea why the differences were, and yes, she assumed it was 4G.

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
I saw ppl that thought the new update gave them 4g since the icon says 4g now.

I had no idea LTE was a software upgrade. Smdh

·
Registered
111 Posts
My bro is an iPhone junkie, can't turn family away plus, it is all preference of the user

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Android Beginner
280 Posts
An iphone friend told me I should try the instagram app. I've seen it but didn't really know what it did so I asked him. After he showed me I showed him my stock camera could do better. :)
I said we don't really need "an app for that ".

·
Average Android
275 Posts
My roommates (we're in a house with 2 android users and 2 fan boys) were talking about the patent wars. One of them said that my nexus seemed closest to infringing in the iPhone because the UI looked "nice and polished".

Didn't know apple had a patent for that.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My roommates (we're in a house with 2 android users and 2 fan boys) were talking about the patent wars. One of them said that my nexus seemed closest to infringing in the iPhone because the UI looked "nice and polished".

We may have a winner

·
I'm Sexy And I Know It
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 212 Posts