Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i updated to aokp b21. I had the hulk green theme for b20 which was great. Unfortunately there is no 21 build for it yet. I found an alternate green theme, but the keyboard highlights are still blue and the words suggested are blue too. On the hulk theme, they were green. So I am trying to disect the hulk theme to find the right PNG images and replace the images on my new 21 green theme. Anyone know what folder they are stored in and what they are called? Thanks

·
Indubitably
706 Posts
So i updated to aokp b21. I had the hulk green theme for b20 which was great. Unfortunately there is no 21 build for it yet. I found an alternate green theme, but the keyboard highlights are still blue and the words suggested are blue too. On the hulk theme, they were green. So I am trying to disect the hulk theme to find the right PNG images and replace the images on my new 21 green theme. Anyone know what folder they are stored in and what they are called? Thanks
I can't remember what they were called, but they were XML edits within the latinime apk.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright so the green theme didn't even have the latinime.apk file in it so I just dragged the hulk green themes latinime.apk in to the green theme. That actually got the keyboard letter pop ups to go green. Now all I need is for the auto correct suggestions to be green. Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

·
Themer
1,078 Posts
Alright so the green theme didn't even have the latinime.apk file in it so I just dragged the hulk green themes latinime.apk in to the green theme. That actually got the keyboard letter pop ups to go green. Now all I need is for the auto correct suggestions to be green. Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

If you flashed my theme over AOKP 21, your word suggestions should be green. I also add a dl for green keyboard pop ups in my thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts