Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
1,296 Posts
Ikandee is in the market and it's got everything themed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
327 Posts
Thirdeye in the theme forum includes it, as well as a bunch of extras the theme chooser can't effect since its a zip file to flash in recovery. Also has the center clock/transparent status bar mod available.

Sent from my cellular telephone
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
1,296 Posts
Ibrick said:
Thirdeye in the theme forum includes it, as well as a bunch of extras the theme chooser can't effect since its a zip file to flash in recovery. Also has the center clock/transparent status bar mod available.

Sent from my cellular telephone
The only problem with that is the only way to un-do it is to restore from a backup. You can't use it for a while and change your mind. I paid for Urban and it was definitely worth it.
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
718 Posts
SomeGuyDude said:
The only problem with that is the only way to un-do it is to restore from a backup. You can't use it for a while and change your mind. I paid for Urban and it was definitely worth it.
Not true, you can just clear cache in recovery to remove center clock
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
1,296 Posts
WormDoes said:
Not true, you can just clear cache in recovery to remove center clock
The THEME, dude. You install ThirdEye and you can't get rid of it without restoring from a backup or reinstalling CM7. I like to switch around a lot and I'm glad R3D's themes are around because they're the closest you can get to the admittedly awesome ThirdEye without being stuck with it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,690 Posts
SomeGuyDude said:
The THEME, dude. You install ThirdEye and you can't get rid of it without restoring from a backup or reinstalling CM7. I like to switch around a lot and I'm glad R3D's themes are around because they're the closest you can get to the admittedly awesome ThirdEye without being stuck with it.
R3Ds themes are awesome! But to remove a theme you don't like that's installed through recovery or metamorph why not just reflash the ROM?

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
1,296 Posts
Mustang302LX said:
R3Ds themes are awesome! But to remove a theme you don't like that's installed through recovery or metamorph why not just reflash the ROM?

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.
That's what I said. "reinstalling CM7". Either way, that's a major PITA just to swap themes out. Hence I'm sticking with R3D's for the time being. If, like me, you use a different kernel and custom settings, you gotta reflash, wipe your dalvik cache, and then the reboot takes about five minutes. Much simpler to go with a kickass theme that just works like *poof*'.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,690 Posts
SomeGuyDude said:
That's what I said. "reinstalling CM7". Either way, that's a major PITA just to swap themes out. Hence I'm sticking with R3D's for the time being. If, like me, you use a different kernel and custom settings, you gotta reflash, wipe your dalvik cache, and then the reboot takes about five minutes. Much simpler to go with a kickass theme that just works like *poof*'.
This is true and I do use a custom kernel with speedyweak so that is less than ideal. Gotta stick with theme engine themes and for me its all about URBaN and for me right now URBaNBlu3!

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top