Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I have one, and I am really loving the phone. Sprint's coverage isn't the greatest but thanks to GrooveIP and Google Voice. I don't have to worry too much about that as there is WiFi everywhere that I don't have coverage.

·
Average Android
72 Posts
I got one for my son a couple of days ago and I gotta say its really not a bad phone. One things for sure, without all tha moto blur crapware on it, its pretty quick. Mayne moto should learn from this. It does have its downs, but for prepaid u really can't beat it, and that's coming from an owner of a DROID X2. I look forward to flashing a rom on it soon...hopefully

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Planning on getting one this month! I can't wait to start saving money with a cool smartphone!

·
Android Beginner
27 Posts
I have one,and i love it.
This is only my 2nd android device,i was coming from the Huawei Acsend
so getting the Triumph was a HUGE upgrade
and so far so good,just waiting to get CM7 on this thing,then all will be well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm changing jobs and need a new phone. First time paying for a phone in 9 yrs. This looks compelling. It stinks that it has FroYo out of the box, but cheers to the world of modders out there making these phones somewhat useable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm changing jobs and need a new phone. First time paying for a phone in 9 yrs. This looks compelling. It stinks that it has FroYo out of the box, but cheers to the world of modders out there making these phones somewhat useable.
I love this phone - but not on stock. If you're comfy rooting (VERY easy on this with gingerbreak) and installing CWM, check out all the alt ROMS - most listed in our phone forum on Android Forums. If you told me I had to go back to Froyo on my phone I'd sooner go to another carrier and get on a contract. Serious lag, and since I have a somewhat early model, I had GPS and mobile data issues until CM7 and MIUI. Still not sure if we'll get ICS/CM9/MIUI4. Good luck :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts