Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Agt Studly said:
I wonder if the 3d is like the nintendo 3dsi or what ever its called
Having played with both, the EVO 3D blows it out of the water. I got a headache from the 3DS, but have yet to get one from the 3D. The 3D effect is much better on the EVO. I had to struggle to see it on the 3DS.

·
Super Amazing Elite Recognized Developer
523 Posts
all of these glasses-less 3d technologies make me feel like im crossing my eyes. my eyes dont like that one bit.

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
birdman said:
all of these glasses-less 3d technologies make me feel like im crossing my eyes. my eyes dont like that one bit.
funny you mention that, i found out today you can adjust the angle of the images, so that your eyes can better adjust to it.

Only works with photos for now, but i wouldn't be surprised if there was a calibration tool in the near future to help with it.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
With the Evo 3D it really depends on what you're watching. I noticed with pics and videos that I take, if not taken right it can bother my eyes a tad bit. But watching some legit stuff doesnt bother my eyes at all. Looks sick actually...

Speaking of looking sick... Here's by far the sickest 3D video I've seen on the 3D so far

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
JerzyIroc said:
Ok three things...

That setup looks sick
Whats the graph about?
Dude.. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!! LOL
The top graph is AIX Weather, the 2nd is from Battery Monitor Widget Pro, showing %
I was at 400unread on friday lol... most of it is junk

EDIT: I just realized who I was replying to haha punk!

ricankng787 said:
@Vaelek what home replacement app is that? and those widgets?
GO Launcher, see above, & the top widget is Minimalistic Text

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.