Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Developer
140 Posts
maybe... i might be able to get it for free but I do love my Thunderbolt. Not even going to consider it if it doesn't have dual radios (and therefore no simul. voice/data over 3g)... I've played with the Sensation, and overall I really don't think its faster than an OC'd tbolt.

·
Android Lover
582 Posts
If adr gets one then I will have to. I need bamf on my phone. Still waiting on the prime though too. Might have to get both.

·
Full On Addicted
161 Posts
Adrynalyne said:
I will be getting one :)

Everything about the phone, including Sense 3.5 means its going to flyyyyyyyy.
The important question here is what DEVELOPERS are getting one? LOL!

Adrynalyne and vinylfreak89 have chimed in...good to know cause there is no point in getting one if some devs don't get behind it.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Adrynalyne said:
I will be getting one :)

Everything about the phone, including Sense 3.5 means its going to flyyyyyyyy.
I will be as well.... :) and very glad to see you are too!

however.... I would not expect it to be released anytime soon.... nov-dec is my best guess... I know others are saying oct 13th... but I don't believe it. lol

·
Average Android
392 Posts
If I can afford it and it looks like a solid device in hand, then most likely.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
76 Posts
After my experiences with HTC Sense on the T-bolt, I think I'm going to pass on the Vigor/T-Bolt 2. Its the ICS Nexus I'm interested in.

·
Indubitably
706 Posts
"Bateluer said:
After my experiences with HTC Sense on the T-bolt, I think I'm going to pass on the Vigor/T-Bolt 2. Its the ICS Nexus I'm interested in.
Nothing against htc but I concur. Gotta have google experience devices.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.