Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Lover
417 Posts
"R1Lover said:
HTC has said they will not be selling them unlocked out of the box, but you can use their dev tools to unlock it after purchase. (of course voiding the warranty)
Always leaves room for a good ol lost phone routine :) I see alot of lost phones if more people use that feature.

·
Android Lover
417 Posts
Waiting till next year keeping my Thunderbolt, I would kick myself to miss out on this.....
The first 28nm Snapdragon S4 processor will only be dual-core, but Qualcomm expects their new Krait core to be faster and use less power than NVIDIA's quad-core Tegra 3. NVIDIA will bode well with mobile gamers with their Tegra 3 platform, but Qualcomm will garner many design wins with their fully integrated LTE multimode modem. If rumors are accurate, and the Snapdragon S4 is ready for use and devices launch by February, then Qualcomm driven smart phones might just dominate the Android scene in 2012.

·
Android Lover
417 Posts
fixxxer2012 said:
Not a ton of hype or discussions with this phone. I think ill still pick one up after the new year.
If you are waiting till after new year might as well wait on newer phones with better hardware, and better battery life.

·
Android Lover
417 Posts
Rezound will be a fail going up against the nexus, and with a phone 4 times as good as this one coming in just about 3 months.....close this forum Rezound will have no development is not 1 or 2, no CM, and maybe some stock like roms made with kitchen (deoxed, debloat) just wait or watch all of us with a bright fast and stylish quad cord beast.

·
Android Lover
417 Posts
Bob-o said:
Really? Troll much? There is no reason to close this forum. There a lot of people that are getting it. It already has root, recovery and a rom. Some people dont care about quad core. Its a PHONE. Not a laptop.
Have u read about the quad core? Ok no you didn't, it will only use the other cores when i makes sense and it has a 5th core that is low power consumption to not drain battery for small task such as text and simple task. I am so over the Rezound I thought it was going to be next big thing but this will be HTC version of the Bionic a phone that should have came out months earlier. If Rezound came out as the Thunderbolt it would have been a great phone. But this is def not a phone to waste a 2 year contract on when its replacement is only a few months away. I am with other developers that have chimed in on the Rezound they are not going to buy it but if one drops into their hands they will see what they can do. Rezound will never see development the Thunderbolt has, even the Droid inc 2 does not have GREAT development.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.