Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
235 Posts
R1Lover said:
Well with HTC you can have the nest of both worlds... load up cyanogen... or use a nice bamf rom... either way.. :)
Port the Nexus Prime's ICS goodness ; )
It's a difficult decision to make for me, I LOVE htc and their amazing UI. But I love the Camera quality, the larger screen, and ICS on the Nexus. : / I say camera quality because Samsung always has the most amazing looking cameras. The Vigor could change that though! Idk. Also I just dislike Samsung devices. Ahhh. I think the Vigor'll do.
Edit: I also LOVE the Super Amoled screens on Samsung devices. Why can't HTC use Super Amoled Plus screens. : /

·
Android Lover
417 Posts
"R1Lover said:
HTC has said they will not be selling them unlocked out of the box, but you can use their dev tools to unlock it after purchase. (of course voiding the warranty)
Always leaves room for a good ol lost phone routine :) I see alot of lost phones if more people use that feature.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
RjsShadows said:
Port the Nexus Prime's ICS goodness ; )
It's a difficult decision to make for me, I LOVE htc and their amazing UI. But I love the Camera quality, the larger screen, and ICS on the Nexus. : / I say camera quality because Samsung always has the most amazing looking cameras. The Vigor could change that though! Idk. Also I just dislike Samsung devices. Ahhh. I think the Vigor'll do.
Edit: I also LOVE the Super Amoled screens on Samsung devices. Why can't HTC use Super Amoled Plus screens. : /
After using Sense for the last two years, I will never use anything else.... The fact that with one click I can stream videos and images directly to my TV is something I won't go without after having it... HTC has so many features with Sense... most don't even know they exist... lol

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
mikeinrichmond said:
I know some people think this is a big deal.... but I could care less who can see a phone number or email address..... just sayin! and I'm sure it will be addressed as well as there are many privacy freaks out there that this bothers.

·
Android Apprentice
92 Posts
I want one, it's between this and the "Nexus Prime" for me...but I'm leaning more towards this

Unless the "Droid RAZR" can be unlocked...

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Vigor looks like a nice phone however HTC tripped and fell with the release of the Sensation. Dual core my ass, my tbolt is far smoother. Seems like one step forward and one step to the side with HTC. I'm
looking forward to true dual core support with ICS so probably be getting the Prime over anything HTC has coming down the pipe.

41 - 60 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.