Android OS Forum banner
481 - 495 of 495 Posts

·
Android Drifter
2,159 Posts
new to rooting.....actually know nothing about it and have a Samsung galaxy s sch-s950c and am looking to upgrade it and learn how all this works
My friend had that model, a tracfone IIRC.There is plenty of information on rooting and romming the showcase/mesmorize around. Read and reread the instructions, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Welcome!

Reactions: yarly

·
Banned
160 Posts
My friend had that model, a tracfone IIRC.There is plenty of information on rooting and romming the showcase/mesmorize around. Read and reread the instructions, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Welcome!
no no no. There not the same phones. The showcase/mesmerize/fascinate is completely different models I know I have one still using it. There i500s.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Drifter
2,159 Posts
no no no. There not the same phones. The showcase/mesmerize/fascinate is completely different models I know I have one still using it. There i500s.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
You're right. They're both called showcase, but the version he has, i950, isn't akin to the fascinate/memorize as the i500 showcase is. Thanks for pointing that out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all, hope this isn't considered a necro but I joined because i've been rooting android for a few years now, i've recently taken an interest in rom and application building.

Simply put.. I came here to learn

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to be a member on this site quite a while ago. Decided to check it out again... probally won't have much time to post as I am very busy, but hopefully I will have time to hop on occasionally.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I joined cause I want to learn more about rooting as well as checking new stuffs about modern tech like cryptocurrency and blockchain; but, I noticed that nobody is around for a while. In case this will be active, I will be up in this forum again.

481 - 495 of 495 Posts