Android OS Forum banner

Why did you join?

64K views 493 replies 455 participants last post by  apknd 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Easy as pie... We got 250+ users now. Tell us why you joined, we love to hear what your thoughts are on the site!

****UPDATE****

We now have 21k+ members. Give away is done. But you can bet your butt when we hit 30k, its going to be something cool as hell. Just watch.

****UPDATE****

We will have 50k+ in a matter of a couple days.

****UPDATE****

Soon to be 60k+ in a few days.

****UPDATE****

Soon to be 70k+ in a few days.

#3 ·
I joined because i wanted to support the community. And, Figured this was a good site. It's ran by a very nice guy who goes by the name of birdman. Even when i was a newb and knew nothing he was always nice to me and was never a elite'est. And i grew and I'd like to support his sites , and work.

#7 ·
I joined because I believe this is the forum where people will work together and go towards the common goal, which is to get the best out of all the kick ass android devices. A forum where there is no problems where people arent bashing each other and where there is an actual community not just by word but it can be seen by action. This is the reason why I joined RootzWiki

#11 ·
Its been the best source for rooting the devices I and my friends own. So I'm here to learn as much as possible.
And if the devs that make the themes/roms/and and kernels I use endup under the same roof that's just a hell of a plus factor.

#14 ·
I joined because I felt that if I didnt, b16 and birdman would some how steal my information like lulzsec did sony and post my name and number on the twitterz and tell people to blow me up because I didnt join (and probably make something up about me and tell the liez about thebeavertownkid). I gave in because I know those two including davidjr are like ninjas with a little pirate in them and scare me.

Oh and because ive been following most of the devs here now since the beginning of time and they have always helped me personally and I was probably the only person to actually put birdman in on the referral section when I joined ;-)

Sent from my Evil Fascinate using Tapatalk

Reactions: daspazz
#17 ·
Hey everyone! I love the Android Community and theres so much knowledge here and awesome peeps working on this that I couldn't in any way not register on this forum. Thers a ton of great information in the wiki and its only going to get better. RootzWiki will be the place to come now. I plan on donating as soon as possible.

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
Reason I joined is pretty simple really. I I have been following birdmam since he got root of. The the DX. Any time I have needed to help he has given veg it to me or at the very least pointed me in the right direction. After catching wind of all of the drama going on with alldroid and the tinychat session, I got a glimpse into b16a2smith's personality and came to believe that with these two teaming up only good thing could come of it. Cassdroids "contribution" to the fund raising also helped lol.

Always remember. "All it takes is a mear $0.33" or boobies!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.