Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked MTP option once I installed CM9. It worked well with my Mac. However, I'd prefer to use UMS rather than the Android File Transfer on Mac OS. Then, I found I cannot uncheck the MTP option. I can only shift between MTP and PTP....

How can I uncheck them all?

Thank you!

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
I checked MTP option once I installed CM9. It worked well with my Mac. However, I'd prefer to use UMS rather than the Android File Transfer on Mac OS. Then, I found I cannot uncheck the MTP option. I can only shift between MTP and PTP....

How can I uncheck them all?

Thank you!
Did you do a backup before you started messing around with settings? If not, flash CM9 from CWM.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
It's a new fresh flash.
The MTP check box looks like a radio box.
There is no way to use USB Mass Storage.
Yes there is. Boot to CWM and look under Mounts & Storage. There is an option there to mount usb storage. Just hook up your usb cable and browse to your heart's content however you normally browse a usb device with a Mac. Using Windows Explorer, always eject the TouchPad before disconnecting the Tp. Don't know how you do that on a Mac.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes there is. Boot to CWM and look under Mounts & Storage. There is an option there to mount usb storage. Just hook up your usb cable and browse to your heart's content however you normally browse a usb device with a Mac. Using Windows Explorer, always eject the TouchPad before disconnecting the Tp. Don't know how you do that on a Mac.
This is pretty cool, I can use my Finder (Windows Explorer like in Mac) to mount it. Although it's not as perfect as CM7, but better than nothing..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts