Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
El Conquistador
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List your reason why Rootzwiki is better than XDA or any other Android related forum. I'll start...

I don't have to listen to trolls and drama that isn't topic related!

Reactions: poontab

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I may be going out on a limb here but as far as a community feel and user friendliness I would say it is hard to find something here that isn't better when compared to xda. They have some very knowledgeable devs and I have gotten tons of good stuff there between mods, guides, themes, and who knows what else but it never did it for me as a regularly visited site.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

G

·
JSM9872 said:
I may be going out on a limb here but as far as a community feel and user friendliness I would say it is hard to find something here that isn't better when compared to xda. They have some very knowledgeable devs and I have gotten tons of good stuff there between mods, guides, themes, and who knows what else but it never did it for me as a regularly visited site.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
I couldn't agree more. The atmosphere here is definitely friendlier. I don't post over at XDA, but I do frequent their site fairly often since I have also gotten tons of good stuff there. They just don't have the sense of community that Rootzwiki has. Both sites have their perks, for sure. I'll just download my mods, themes, guides, and such from there and lurk since I don't feel it's worthwhile to post. Here, I'm happy to be part of the community.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.