Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Average Android
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone having issue with wifi dropping and reconnecting regularly? Mine keeps dropping out, it's not even good enough to download an entire rom without disconnected and stopping the download.

·
Average Android
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It happens on every wifi I connect to. All my other devices work fine on the same wifi, so I'm almost positive it's the device. What's worse is it doesn't happen on cm7...

·
Droid Nerd Extraordinaire
1,254 Posts
"phishfi said:
It happens on every wifi I connect to. All my other devices work fine on the same wifi, so I'm almost positive it's the device. What's worse is it doesn't happen on cm7...
It did for me when I was on the froyo version of miui with the 13 baseband. All fixed with the gb upgrade.

·
Average Android
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mcp770 said:
It did for me when I was on the froyo version of miui with the 13 baseband. All fixed with the gb upgrade.
That's what I had originally thought was the issue. This was happening ever since I started with the 13 baseband. What's worse is now every time I try to change the baseband (back to 12P, or even just reloading the 13P baseband files) it gives me an error.

I am using 9.16 now.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
I have the same issue. My wifi will actually connect and stay connected. But randomly I will get zero data. I know its not the router as I have other devices operating just fine, and my wifes stock/rooted DX works fine also.

·
Android Beginner
15 Posts
Sadly I have dealt with this very issue from day one with my X.

For some reason it randomly disconnects WiFi even though the notification icon sticks around.

Rooted gb atm.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

1 - 8 of 8 Posts