Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Lover
271 Posts
OK I'm on Tiamat Moray 2.2.1 and I tried to install the new ics nightly so I did a backup then a wipe. When I tried to install the nighty it said "installation aborted (bad)" So I did a restore. The restore went perfectly but now I don't have root access. I still have superuser but apps like titanium backup are saying I don't have root access. I tried reinstalling Tiamat but I'm getting the same errors. Any suggestions on what I should do? Very confused at this point...
I used the rouge recovery.

I hardly remember how to root this thing, but I'm thinking about just wiping it all clean and trying to root all over again. I also have a 32gb Kingston sdcard if that makes a difference at all...

·
Android Beginner
20 Posts
OK I'm on Tiamat Moray 2.2.1 and I tried to install the new ics nightly so I did a backup then a wipe. When I tried to install the nighty it said "installation aborted (bad)" So I did a restore. The restore went perfectly but now I don't have root access. I still have superuser but apps like titanium backup are saying I don't have root access. I tried reinstalling Tiamat but I'm getting the same errors. Any suggestions on what I should do? Very confused at this point...
I used the rouge recovery.

I hardly remember how to root this thing, but I'm thinking about just wiping it all clean and trying to root all over again. I also have a 32gb Kingston sdcard if that makes a difference at all...
try this http://rootzwiki.com...oom-any-update/

·
Bucktooth Commander
160 Posts
Thanks, fixed my root issue, but still won't let me download any roms :/ I don't know what's up with this.
Have you tried reflashing the recovery and then factory reset with a fresh install of moray or the.ics nightlies? I don't believe having root access would effect you being able to download a ROM. Have you tried downloading from a different computer and then placing the zip on the sdcard yourself?

·
Android Lover
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I'm always getting that error. Its doing it with everything my old tiamat rom and now this. I'll try doing a full wipe then rerooting. I have a feeling its an SD card issue but at the same time my internal storage isn't working

1 - 5 of 5 Posts