Android OS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know the name of the site, yet I think we really need to boost the actual wiki part along. For the past hour or so, I have been fixing up incorrect links (some smart guy went through and changed half the links to youkanged.me links) and adding in extra info for my device (Nexus S).

In order to make this a great wiki, it needs content. Content has to come from somewhere, and where better for root related stuff than from the developers?
I encourage each of you, if you have something worthy to contribute to do so! There's loads of device pages out there, so why not check through them and add in extra info if you feel it's needed? Or maybe you want to create a Mods page as a list of some of the available ROMs, kernels and other goodies available for your phone? Compared to the devices page, theres very few devices listed on the Mods page (http://wiki.rootzwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Mods).

If we all chip in, and be sensible, this wiki will turn out to be a huge resource and one that will help many. So why not pitch in today

1 - 1 of 1 Posts