Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 230 Posts

·
Android Enthusiast
69 Posts
I can tell you on July 6th. If it holds up that I can upgrade to an LTE phone later without losing my unlimited data plans I will wait for the Bionic or SGS2.
If I think I need LTE upgrade now it's the Charge for me and I'll donate.

Sent from my DROIDX using CM7 & Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
No offense to you b16, but isn't this a no-brainer? I'm rather surprised someone would even ask this question. It's an obvious yes from anyone who has touched a phone with CM7 on it. With that said, good luck! I can't wait.

·
CrackFlasher
571 Posts
hope i dont get bashed for this...lol....but what makes CM different than any other ROM? I always here things about CM, particularly CM7 lately, but i came from the DX and bought the Charge before CM7 was released for the DX.

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
I'm definitely interested and will happily donate when the project gets rolling/and or upon the release of a beta. Just as important as CM7, however, is a fully functional version of CWM. We desperately need the backup/restore function to work.

·
Average Android
176 Posts
Hell yeah we want to see CM7 on the Charge. One of the best things I've seen all day. That said I had to bust out my X last night and flash it with CM just to check it out even tho I'm on the charge now.

·
Android Apprentice
214 Posts
Definitely! I have wanted to try Cyanogen Mod forever but I always had a device with a locked bootloader! Please bring CM7 to the Droid Charge!!

·
Android Apprentice
8 Posts
i just signed up so i could post yes i would love to see cm7 on this phone. I also would want to donate so i can help get you all some charges. I know if you all were to have some charges in your hand, there would be more great things besides cm7. excuse me for the terrible typing, as i am typing from my galaxy tab. thanks guys

p.s why do you guys love the thunderbolt so much? i think the charge is the best LTE device on the market right now.

good luck

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
wynalazca said:
No offense to you b16, but isn't this a no-brainer? I'm rather surprised someone would even ask this question. It's an obvious yes from anyone who has touched a phone with CM7 on it. With that said, good luck! I can't wait.
I know it is but it takes a lot of time, I am getting ready to buy a used one, if anyone wants to donate, send to b16a2smith @ Gmail.com via paypal.

Me and Birdman will be working with this together, along with kejar31, and hopefully a few other developers.

NOTE: I will be buying it anyways, so if you still want to donate, that is okay.

Thanks for voicing your opinion.

·
Android Apprentice
41 Posts
I would definitely be interested. Ran CM6 on my Incredible and would love to see it on the Charge. I'm especially interested since Kejar's name was mentioned, since he's already done a ton of excellent work on the phone.

·
60% of the time, it works every time.
73 Posts
Joined the forum just to vote yes! I tell everyone this is a lateral move in terms of an upgrade from the Moto Droid because I was running the latest CM7 on it. Hardware-wise, this is definitely an upgrade though.

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
The main reason I think it would be great on here because the hardware is there it just needs some better software to make this phone kicking.
Also if there is CM7 gets started I think a following will grow just from that. Especially with the DATA LIMITS coming.

21 - 40 of 230 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.