Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Dev and Samsung Leaker
332 Posts
So, a lot of people have requested a CM7 port for the SGS4G. Well, I am working to bring that to you.
I have already started the device tree. Please read the entire thread for updates. You can also follow me on twitter
by clicking the link to the left under my profile picture, and you'll get teh most up to date updates on the project.

I'm the only one working on this project, however I'm open for any help. (Mainly Kernel work) (I think we have enough testers so no need to post "I'll help test" posts)

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Everyone better help out... Krylon thanks for all the work you have put into this device! I for one will be sending some cheddar your way! Looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Bl4ckpheniX said:
Everyone better help out... Krylon thanks for all the work you have put into this device! I for one will be sending some cheddar your way! Looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve
im with you all the way krylon!!!

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
Looking forward to see what tricks you have up your sleeve

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
I'm down for testing CM7 as well! Always have a backup device to use so I'm not afraid to flash test builds.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Sent you that cheese I promised, got paid today.. I would imagine that you can have donation links here also, right?

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Nice to see some familiar faces and this is great news!

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Dont want to use this thread to just ramble but since were all here... Its funny to see such low post counts like were all noobs. haha just wanted to throw that out there.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
fknfocused said:
Dont want to use this thread to just ramble but since were all here... Its funny to see such low post counts like were all noobs. haha just wanted to throw that out there.
no shit right

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
fknfocused said:
Makes me feel alright since I'm an actual noob. Not a noob like "ZOMG KRYLON FIX THIS" but still new to flashing ROMs and stuff. Loving the Black Ice and Bali 3.1, works perfectly for me. Keep up the good work, guys.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts