Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Kernel Dev
897 Posts
Credits: CM (for proprietary HTC drivers needed for comptibility and booting), joelz (ramdisk help)

WARINING: if you are a noob, do not come near here. Advanced users only!

EDIT 12/11/11: You may experience some Random reboots, especially when in the Android Setup.
EDIT2 12/11/11: So i was working like a madman on this, trying to fix stuff....EGL was all i could do successfully. So, thats what im posting.

This is a port of Blur for the Thunderbolt.

Working: EGL/Graphics, sdcard, all ambient lights, sensors, it boots
Not working: camera, audio. data, wifi

This is a pre alpha (AKA fun to play with). I willl get it more useful as time goes on.

Changelog
v.00004: Fixed all hw3d and EGL issues, kinda fixed softkey lights (they work, but dont come on @ the right time), build prop edits, other misc edits.
v.00003: fixed EGL, other under the hood stuff
v.00002: unreleased
v.00001: initial release

v.00004 D/L: http://mirror.jdkore...cha_v.00004.zip

If you feel the need to donate to me, do it here: http://jdkoreclipse.net/donate.php

·
Android Addict
575 Posts
Ayo man I know this is the wrong thread but quick question your kernel compatible with the new cm7 release? Cool vid BTW.

·
Supporting Member
273 Posts
Great work! Really looking forward to this! Does it have the same GB animations? (ie camera to gallery flip after taking a picture) The GF has the DX and I really love that version of Blur. (cant believe I just said that lol) But I think they did a great job with it...

Thanks!

·
Android Beginner
104 Posts
I hope you're able to get this fully going. I'll no longer have to run my CM7 GingerBlur theme, I'll have the real thing. Good job.

·
Kernel Dev
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"kxs783kms said:
I hope you're able to get this fully going. I'll no longer have to run my CM7 GingerBlur theme, I'll have the real thing. Good job.
I'm gonna try to port the bionic's blur rom. Too many odd issues with dx blur .

·
Android Beginner
104 Posts
jdkoreclipse said:
I'm gonna try to port the bionic's blur rom. Too many odd issues with dx blur .
Sounds good to me. Haven't played with the Bionic's blur yet, but I'll take you guys word that its nice.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts