Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
"blackadept said:
Will do! Tbh, have too .... Mr popularity here never has an empty in box for pm's lmao. Do me a favor tho bud.... email me the file you were talking to me about so I can start thinking and not take 4 yrs again.....

As for W-never-never-lan..... Will start again tomorrow on this stuff, sorry folks ... I know I said I'd put up some of the other stuff tonight. Buuut adhd and I got sucked into the sbf splitting crap .... you'd tthink I'd learn .....

Sent from my DROIDX
What files you need black?
Also check yur pm's lol

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
"blackadept said:
Lol 1.9.5, err that is the one you wanted me to test and mess around with right? Sorry days and nights been kinda running together lately, making me extra "special".

Sent from my DROIDX
Lol 1.9.5 I'm still debugging. Ill send out the beta test once it actually runs

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
thegreyspot said:
Hallo!

Can't wait to get this to work, my random mac addresses have been killing me!!

I have this issue though:

And then when I run the next commands I just get stuff about "device not loaded". I have wifi on and not connected to any network...

Thanks!
Type su and then dmesg and then run rest of commands.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
its because the nvs_map.bin file is not being created to root directory "/".

After executing the q command check:

1) /
2) /pds/wifi/
3) /system/etc/wifi/
4) /data/misc/wifi/ **(My guess is its in here)**

Whereever it may be do this command for cp:

HTML:
busybox cp -f /path/to/nvs_map.bin /pds/wifi/nvs_map.bin
and the same for the mv to /system/etc/wifi/nvs_map.bin

HTML:
busybox mv /path/to/nvs_map.bin /system/etc/wifi/nvs_map.bin

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
tdbone1 said:
is anyone gonna even look what i suggested and found about "Successfully put all powerdomains to target state" showing up in the original vzw rom (rooted) and not the cm4dx gb?
i know there are more differences thats just one that i noticed

also can you look out how many more lines are in the pastebin for the cm4dx then there is for the vzw rom?
note:
cm4dx gb only had background data enabled....no sync stuff
the vzw rom had all the google stuff (4 checks = on) and also a skype account.

how can the vzw rom have all this extra stuff on and be 1/2 the size of the cm4dx with only backgroud data enabled?

ok there is a problem somewhere guys im thinking it is on the phone sides and since i have two droid-x`s and the vzw rom stays connected more then the cm4dx gb rom i am thinking its has to do with cm4dx then vzw rom

if this isnt the thread to reply i dont know where is but this is definately a problem
Tdbone you are starting to become a harrassment. Please refrain from this type of activity. This may be a problem, but it is more or less YOUR problem. Not a rom specific problem. Continuation of this action can result in user infractions.

Have yu tried sbfing? When I was running cmdx gB my wifi connected successfully. It may be the particular device that has the issue, thus meaning a warranty exchange could be an option if this occurs on stock 602 or 605

1 - 7 of 7 Posts