Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Android Apprentice
77 Posts
I tried this method with the Verizon 2750 battery. It did not work well for me. When I would come back into my phone after wiping through CWM my phone would show 100% @ 4080-4130. I'm guessing cause of the reboots and everything else that takes place. I downloaded the Battery Calibration app from the market and it does not require a reboot. I wipes some file. I was showing 100% @ 4209. I'm still in the process of running my battery down before recharging. Its been over 40 hours and I still have over 35% left so tonight I will do my best to empty this thing. I'll let you know what it shows after I recharge it. Previously I had to bump charge it to get it where I needed it. Hopefully that problem is fixed.

· Android Apprentice
77 Posts
For the record, I was able to finally fully drain my 2750 battery after 50 hours last night so it was finally time to give it a full charge after I used the battery calibration app from the market. The app worked to perfection! When I used the app, I was 100% @ 4208. When I pulled the phone off the charger this morning I was 100% @ 4208. I never got consistent reading when I wiped through CWM. I used to show around 4150-4208 while the phone was on the charger but when I took it off the charger it would drop.....sometimes significantly. I'm done wiping through CWM. Too many phone reboots throws the #'s off. Thats my opinion. If the next time I charge shows 100% @ 4208 then I will be able to say that the app works as advertised. It is free and very easy to use.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.