Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Very nice, is there anything special for log in? I am having trouble getting login to take.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats weird it should work no problem, what rom are you using

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
This is working flawlessly on Whitehawkx's deodexed KD1 with the stock kernel. I have rooted my phone, done the FOTA fix, pushed an accurate battery icon, removed the bloat I don't use, and replaced the pink T-Mobile startup/shutdown animations with stock Samsung animations. In other words, it's essentially a stock Froyo system with very minor tweaks.

Thank you, sir, for this! I've been holding out on leaked Gingerbread releases, but am now content to wait until GB is ironed out. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
ICBINB.5 .. I am gonna go to the new version now and try again.

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Just wanted to say what's up. Finally decided to sign up for this forum since I see most of the devs did, gotta go were the flashing fix is.

"Hello my names Joe and I'm a flashaholic, I once got caught flashing in my car and its been downhill ever since" lol

Edit: damn I'm a begginer again that sucks.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
"GDOFWR420 said:
Just wanted to say what's up. Finally decided to sign up for this forum since I see most of the devs did, gotta go were the flashing fix is.

"Hello my names Joe and I'm a flashaholic, I once got caught flashing in my car and its been downhill ever since" lol

Lol.we know who you are. Good to see you made the leep bro.

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
GDOFWR420 said:

same. im sad about starting fresh too. lol. any chance part four will make the leap over here as well?

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
"jager555 said:
same. im sad about starting fresh too. lol. any chance part four will make the leap over here as well?
Yea gotta agree hope he don't. Im Done feeding the trolls. Course I can't lie some of the stuff makes for great laughs.

Also good to see the sgs4g get Netflix. You know their banking on Netflix for android devices.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Got it figured out. It was a issue with netfix. Works like a charm. Thanks brotha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts