Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize that getting a touchpad for 99 or 149 is a great deal but it seems that most are ending up on ebay for 250+ and climbing. It'll be 2 weeks before I have any cash to put toward a tab and unless hp restocks or best buy gets more, ebay may be the only choice. Is it even worth getting at that price. Or better off getting galaxy tab or transformer. And the news that cm7 is already on it is awesome even if it will be a while before its released.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using RootzWiki Forum App.

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I'll just wait it out see what happens. I know cmteam will get it working great and hope I get a touchpad on the cheap. Otherwise I'll grab a galaxy tab 10.1.

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
"comoc85 said:
To the OP: The most important thing you must consider when buying a tablet (or ANY electronic device for that matter) is what it can do right out of the box. People (especially those who know a thing or two about rooting and the like...myself included) tend to buy devices based on what it might be able to do in the future with 3rd party development. DO NOT DO THIS! It will always leave you sorely disappointed. If you want a tablet that runs Android, get one that comes with it stock. I've been a victim of this mistake quite a few times. You should never let rumors of "soon to come" awesome features sway your choice. Save up and buy the device with the features you want and don't automatically expect it to be fully supported with future updates either (another mistake I have made in the past).
Oh I think I've already made up my mind. Unless I can get one for the firesale price I'm gonna wait and get the Toshiba excite.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts