Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Beginner
54 Posts
why not buy the official rezound battery from verizon? it was only $20 and nice improvement over the thunderbolt stock.

but if that isnt your cup of tea i guess I could sell my stock thunderbolt battery to you...if that's even allow in these forums?

·
Developer in progress.
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it is, and the thing with the rezound battery, Verizon will sell me the 3.8v version which has problems with the T bolt. I would have to wait to get the rezound battery. How much $ would you think the stock battery would be?

·
Android Lover
626 Posts
I don't think it is, and the thing with the rezound battery, Verizon will sell me the 3.8v version which has problems with the T bolt. I would have to wait to get the rezound battery. How much $ would you think the stock battery would be?
I believe they are like $30 from VZW, check Amazon or eBay, might be less

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
265 Posts
I just bought the extended battery (2750 mAh) with cover from Verizon for $25. It is a huge improvement from stock and it doesn't really feel bulky. If that's not your cup of tea then I would suggest eBay or amazon for standard battery which is 1400 mAh just like the one you have right now.

Sent from my rabbit hole using my carrotbolt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.