Android OS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.. Who was the idiot who picked the r
Wesite registration question to verify you are not a bot? The dam thing said "Spell an d roid". I spent a whole hour typing in almost all the droid phones out there! From gsg to,nexus and finally put "yo mam" out if frustration! Then I realize it meant "Spell Android". Gaddam llama aholes! Btw... Im here cuz xda banned me.,:)

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
XDA ban.. nice.. I've only ever been banned from TGP. Hippies.

·
Android Lover
1,260 Posts
Sinnn said:
Hello.. Who was the idiot who picked the r
Wesite registration question to verify you are not a bot? The dam thing said "Spell an d roid". I spent a whole hour typing in almost all the droid phones out there! From gsg to,nexus and finally put "yo mam" out if frustration! Then I realize it meant "Spell Android". Gaddam llama aholes! Btw... Im here cuz xda banned me.,:)
Shocker. Lol. Jk.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snow02 said:
Shocker. Lol. Jk.
Wut u trying to say? I keep my eye in you noob.

Btw... Why are xda mods such aholes? They ban cuz I disagreed with thus one ahole. So he threatened me and said he was going to get his mod girlfriend to ban me. Then she did! All cuz I disagreed that his mom does suk cokers! Amazing!

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Hah my first question was something like 'how many letters are in [insert word here]?' I narrowed my eyes and figured it was being cheeky so I typed out five (or four - can't remember) and it kicked me back. Should have figured it wasn't being tricky.

meow meow supersonic meow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts