meh / I'll stick with the moto case for now.... thankspackruler said:Verizon finally gave us an option for a keyboard portfolio case it is good but no where near perfect. http://goo.gl/Dz5Tm
Here is an album of photos I took of it: http://goo.gl/KOwuk
Here is a quick summary of what I've found:
- Keyboard portfolio obviously.
- Light weight
- Looks professional
- cut out for power and usb
- Keyboard recharges with micro-usb
- Keyboard has on off switch
- Magnet strap for keeping it closed
- Tough to get in
- Keys are easy to fat finger (I'm getting better but its annoying)
- Keys feel like they are under a plastic keyboard protector (hard to explain)
- Can't use as a "lap" top computer needs something to support the back
- Has one angle.
- No physical connection to xoom
- Screen doesn't go off when "closed" but not surprising.