Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a place where you can ask any questions (related to the subforum, of course) and someone will answer. I'll try to monitor this thread and add important / often asked stuff to the FAQ (TODO write the FAQ). Let's get started.

Note: please, don't attack people asking noob questions. This thread is intended for noob questions.
Noob note: please, read the FAQ before asking here. Yes, all of it. Questions like 'can someone walk me through' can be asked, but keep further discussion private, or use IRC/GTalk/any other IM of choice.

238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K900 i hope you can help me in changing the whole fonts. Ive tried with rom toolbox pro but few of them only changed. Then i check all the font in font installer preference but give me bootloop. Any idea?
You need to replace some Sony specific fonts. Can't remember now, haven't used stock for a few months.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! My Xperia S is stuck in FreeXperia Logo. I can get into CWM but i can't mount SDcard so I have no way to install a ROM o restore a Backup. I read a tutorial to install Stock .tft file with Flashtool but when the process start the phone reboot itself and quit the Flashtool mode. Any hint?

238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello! My Xperia S is stuck in FreeXperia Logo. I can get into CWM but i can't mount SDcard so I have no way to install a ROM o restore a Backup. I read a tutorial to install Stock .tft file with Flashtool but when the process start the phone reboot itself and quit the Flashtool mode. Any hint?
Your drivers are probably wrong. Install the ones included with flashtool or a Linux LiveCD.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i m a xperia u user and i wanna root it with my imac i dont wish to install windows so please help me to root my device via mac please help i m runnin ICS on it and need the root to run s-voice on it... help as soon as possible..

238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i m a xperia u user and i wanna root it with my imac i dont wish to install windows so please help me to root my device via mac please help i m runnin ICS on it and need the root to run s-voice on it... help as soon as possible..
This is for Xperia S not Xperia U. Your English is bad and you should feel bad. Abusing smileys is bad for your health and the universal harmony.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts