Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
also to check out my stuff visit wix.com/jdubb111106/sgs4g <<screen shots added

and if you have any request either post them here, pm me, or leave a comment on my site above

Custom Dialers:​

Eagles

Falcons

Tarheels

Tarheels KF2

Gamecocks

Gamecocks w/ Dialer Outline

Ohio State

Clemson

Army

USMC

Navy

Legend of Zelda

Gears of War

KState

Scorpion

God of War

Subzero

Halo

Halo KF2

Dallas Cowboys

Funny Pot Leaf

World Of Warcraft

Screen Shots are >> Here <<

If theres something you want thats not here just let me know and i will have it for you.:androidwink:

Apps:​

Transparent MMS ( thanks to paul diddy & theimpaler747)

removed link until i get it fixed

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
i got the trans mms from paul diddy hes the one that sent it to me i havent had alot of time my dad just had a stroke...so if you wouldnt mind chill out wit dat mess its not like i posted it days ago and never gave credit

·
Themer
32 Posts
It's still the same one from my link and paul didn't make it either theimpaler747 did. So you might want to fix that. And I'm not trying to give you a hard time just think it should be correct. If you don't believe me look in the updater-script.

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont really care where he got it i got it from him so i gave him credit if he got it from somewhere else thats not on me. you really need to find something better to do with your time, and yall wonder why people just up and leave these sites... please if you dont need a theme dialer or custom app then do not repost to this thread.

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you know what its fine im just going to leave this forum really dont have the time to deal with stupid shit only came here to share my bit of knowledge i had to share...but all i find here is certain people with nothing better to do

·
Themer
32 Posts
I apologize. This is your thread you post it how you want. I'm not anyone to say otherwise but if I gave credits to the wrong person I would hope someone would correct me.

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i understand this but i didnt give credit to the wrong person i gave it to the person i got it from correct me if im wrong but isnt that how it goes

·
Themer
32 Posts
"Xrayz540 said:
yes i understand this but i didnt give credit to the wrong person i gave it to the person i got it from correct me if im wrong but isnt that how it goes
Honestly I thought we give credits to the person who made it but I guess I'm wrong. Thanks for correcting me.

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats fine im going to fix it but one thing...please find something better to do then badger my threads it would really be appreciated

·
Themer
32 Posts
"Xrayz540 said:
thats fine im going to fix it but one thing...please find something better to do then badger my threads it would really be appreciated
I was being serious. Paul gave it to you it's not like you got from the impaler747. How would you know who made it.

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for you input, but if you dont need a dialer app or theme do not repost to this thread...thank you in advance

1 - 18 of 18 Posts