Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
Willyjay,

I'm trying your mods for the first time. Currently running BB 9-27 with my 2100 battery. Do I just flash the willyjay.zip to get all the mods? Each time I update BB, the mods get erased?

Jay (my dad's name was Willy oddly enough)

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
Tomorrow I will try and fulfill battery request as its Friday and I should have quite a bit of free time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Oops, I'm using Willyjay's mods. I should have been clearer. You can modify those?

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
Try this
http://www.mediafire...46apkpfaugfez2c

yes, that's all that is changed.....it's probably a different compression due to the zipalign/optimize

edit....then again, it could depend on the rom/mod....which one are you looking at?

Not included....there's a color notification.zip you can flash.
Looking good after boot. Thanks, I can see battery percentage now!

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
Will the BB mods work with GMail 4.2? Do i have to flash again after installing GMail?

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
If the mod has a gmail.apk in it then you'll need to install 4.2 after the mod. You can check by using 7zip or winrar in the system/app folder to see which .apk's are there.
There is a GMail.apk and Gmail2.apk

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
In the mod you're looking to flash contains both Gmail apps?? Which mod is it?
Sorry, it looks like I've caused some confusion. I flashed the Gapps 4.2 pack. GMail is back to black & white. I'm running pete_toro_2012_1010 2100, WillyJay and WillyJay-Digbatt mods. I have not reflashed any of your mods since I installed Gapps 4.2.

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
Looking to move from Bugless Beast to Baldwinguy77. Can you replicate the Digbatt mod you created for BB? My routine for BB was to install 2100 circles, willyjay.zip and then Digbatt. Let me know if that changes with baldwinguy77 mods. Thanks.

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
No problem! Is that just the digital battery? I'll wait for the new release from baldwinguy77 which should be soon.

Circles, willyjay and digbatt would over write each other though.....which icons do you really prefer?
I have 2100 battery, i like the color icons with digital battery. thanks.

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
For now, try the all-in-one mod for the "shiny" rom....the mods are in the op of that thread, or check the link in my sig. There should be an update soon for that rom and will probably be new mods.

If you don't like that text battery, let me know and I'll make one for you with the digital battery. There's an example of that battery above in post #493
That looks really nice, I'll check it out. Seems large enough.

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
For now, try the all-in-one mod for the "shiny" rom....the mods are in the op of that thread, or check the link in my sig. There should be an update soon for that rom and will probably be new mods.

If you don't like that text battery, let me know and I'll make one for you with the digital battery. There's an example of that battery above in post #493
Installed all-in-one from baldwinguy77 download page. Battery percentage looks good. Upgraded GMail from the play store, and now the notification is back to black and white.

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
Willy, I am using my stock 1750 mAH for a bit running the 2100 mod. Is the battery percentage overestimating how much juice I have left?

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
Not possible

No, it's not going to over estimate....the mod is simply to make readings more accurate if you're using the 2100mAh battery. Are you sure its 1750? That's the stock battery for the GSM Nexus.
Oops, 1850. Sorry. So the percentage reading will be accurate?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts