Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Not the droid you're looking for.
79 Posts
First I want to say thanks, WillyJay for all the mods, they're awesome!

I hope this is the right place to ask but could you do an Andy battery mod for 9.1 (with a centered lockscreen)?
I'm still using the one for 7.x and I want to update but I don't really want to lose the Andy battery mod, so if you can help me out I'd be grateful.

Thanks again!

·
79 Posts
I'd like to put in a request for the Andy battery mod to be updated for Jelly Belly 10.3, please?

thanks again for all the work you do!

·
79 Posts
If I sound like a broken record I'm sorry, could I get the Andy battery mod for Jelly Belly 12.0, I didn't see it in your folders.

Thanks again for all the great mods!

·
79 Posts
Willjay, I'm have a weird problem with the Andy battery mod, and only on my GNex. I will occasionally run into a problem where SystemUI will keep dying on me, over and over. Rebooting doesn't fix it, nor does power cycling. My only option is to re-flash the ROM and gapps to get rid of the mod. Like I said, this only happens occasionally - it'll be running great for a while, sometimes over a week, and then it'll suddenly happen. Not sure what could be causing this.
I replied in the Jelly Belly thread but I figured I'd repost it here.

I have been running Willyjay's Andy battery mod since before v7 of Jelly Belly and I have never had the SystemUI crash on me. I don't think it is Willy's mod.

·
79 Posts
I know Jelly Belly 12.2 just came out, so no rush, but when you have time to update mods please update the Andy battery mod.

·
79 Posts
Hey, I saw the mods for JB 12.4 but I didn't see the Andy battery mod, when you have time could you add it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk HD

·
79 Posts
willyjay, whenever you have time, please update the Andy battery mod for JDX (Jelly Belly) 13.1.

Thanks again for all of your work!

·
79 Posts
Hey willyjay, I noticed you had most of the mods for JDX 13.2 updated, but there wasn't the Andy Battery mod, could you update it, please? no rush.

Thanks again, for all the work you do.

·
79 Posts
No big deal, a said, there is no rush. Thanks for doing it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
79 Posts

·
79 Posts
Hey Willy Jay (and xfighter)

Whenever you update mods for JDX 13.3 please update the Andy battery mod.

Thanks again, you guys do a great job with all the mods you do.

·
79 Posts
Thanks, I'm using the mod and it seems to be working.

I do have one question, I thought at one time while the phone is charging that it would alternate between the current charge percentage and the charging symbol, the current mod for 13.3 just shows the charging symbol, is it possible to get it so it alternates?
(I think it did it in the past, maybe I'm just going crazy, if I am tell me)

·
79 Posts
I will look into this, i distinctly remember this in other roms (aokp and other i believe) but im not sure if theres a way to do that with simple images. I will get back to you
Well I have only been running JDX (Jelly Belly) no AOKP or CM, on my GNex, so I think WillyJay (or you) must have somehow done it for a previous version of Jelly Belly, not sure how. (I don't know if looking at some of the older mods for jelly belly would help or not)
(There also is the marginal possibility that I had a poor connection and it was alternating between unplugged and charging, but I doubt it...)

·
79 Posts
I'll piggy back on jlileikis requestion for JDX 14.0. Please update the Andy battery mod, whenever you do the rest.

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts