Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 803 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,870 Posts
Just 3 please. Don't like the 5 key for some reason (OCD mebbe..?) Thanks for the transparent search bar too! Are you open to making colored versions of your mods (ie red, purple, etc.) Also, what I liked about the Guiness theme was everything was BLACK and not GREY. Any chance to add that to your mods...?

Sorry, if I'm asking for too much...lol

Everyone else seems to be MIA...
The mods are up in their respective folders. As for the transparent search bar for Jelly Belly, [background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Dr0idJuNkiE, I need you to test and let me know if it worked![/background]

·
Supporting Member
1,870 Posts
K. I downloaded 1%_W zenith keys, 2100 mah_Centered lock screen, circles_Dark and Transparent search bar. Is there any particular order to install/flash them..? Thanks WJ..
1% zenyth and circles will over write each other.....you have to pick one or the other. Other than that, no particular order is needed for the 3 mods you want.

·
Supporting Member
1,870 Posts
Definitely didn't work. Lost status bar and soft keys completely. Maybe we need to.talk with Eagle and TDev on their forum. This ROM rocks and this would be a great addition.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
What version of the rom are you on, versus which version is in the mod name?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Supporting Member
1,870 Posts
Wait... Do you mean just Transparent Search without the other mods? If so, then no I didn't flash JUST that mod...

The only way to do that now is to re-do JB 8.4, right....?
Don't worry about that.....I only made changes to Launcher2.apk.....i'm wondering if changes need to be made to Google Now also. I'll keep looking.

If you know of another mod that already does the transparent search bar, forward it to me and I'll take a look.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Don't worry about that.....I only made changes to Launcher2.apk.....i'm wondering if changes need to be made to Google Now also. I'll keep looking.

If you know of another mod that already does the transparent search bar, forward it to me and I'll take a look.
Didn't Multimod do that? Either that or it was Guiness. Had it before and it was awesome!

Have you had a chance to make a Red Circles + Dark and Zenith keys? The centered lock screen in Red would be great too. Thanks WJ!

41 - 60 of 803 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.