Android OS Forum banner
761 - 780 of 803 Posts

·
Not the droid you're looking for.
79 Posts
I'll make it when I get home

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I tried flashing the mod, and when I started my phone up I had a systemUI crash repeatedly, so that my phone was pretty much unusable, thankfully I had just done a nandroid so I didn't lose anything.
I'm not sure why the mod would cause that, or even if it could, but let me know if you think it's possible, or if I should try it again.
Thanks for all the time and effort you put in to this.

·
Android Beginner
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #762 ·
I tried flashing the mod, and when I started my phone up I had a systemUI crash repeatedly, so that my phone was pretty much unusable, thankfully I had just done a nandroid so I didn't lose anything.
I'm not sure why the mod would cause that, or even if it could, but let me know if you think it's possible, or if I should try it again.
Thanks for all the time and effort you put in to this.
Well that's pretty embarrassing lol. Yes let me see what I fked up and I will post a new one in a few minutes-hours

·
Android Beginner
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #763 ·
Blarghhh I have no clue what I did wrong. I'll test more tomorrow

·
79 Posts
Blarghhh I have no clue what I did wrong. I'll test more tomorrow

It's not a big deal, should I try the original one you posted a 2nd time?
(could have just been a freak coincidence, especially if it works on your phone)

·
Android Beginner
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #765 ·
It's not a big deal, should I try the original one you posted a 2nd time?
(could have just been a freak coincidence, especially if it works on your phone)
No don't, the thing doesn't work, I just don't know why

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will the jdx-toro-13.2-ColorNotifications mod work in jdx 14.0 or should I wait for a 14.0 version to be released WillyJay?

·
Android Beginner
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #767 ·
Will the jdx-toro-13.2-ColorNotifications mod work in jdx 14.0 or should I wait for a 14.0 version to be released WillyJay?
I would wait. And sorry I don't have much time to fix my stuff because I have a bunch of school testing next week.

·
79 Posts
Hey WillyJay, any way you could take a look at an update of your mods for JDX14.1? Please? Thanks!
I'll second this, also when you do the updates please include the Andy battery mod.
Thanks again for all the awesome work.

·
Android Beginner
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #771 ·
I'll second this, also when you do the updates please include the Andy battery mod.
Thanks again for all the awesome work.
Sorry I've kinda given up. Probably going to get a gs4 and I've been using cm10.1 for the time being. I'll see if I can cook something up quick tho

·
Android Enthusiast
777 Posts
Sorry I've kinda given up. Probably going to get a gs4 and I've been using cm10.1 for the time being. I'll see if I can cook something up quick tho

Looks like a lot of people have given up/ moved on from the Gnex. There's just so many better options out there now that it's not worth the hardware limitations of the Gnex anymore.

Reactions: willyjay

·
Android Beginner
201 Posts
I'm sorry to report this, but the mods don't seem to work for me, I get a system ui crash and my phone is unusable.
What the hell, they are working fine for me. Are you on jdx 14.1??

Edit: I feel like your probably on a different ROM or there is something wrong with your download because the zips are working fine for me on 14.1. Either that or my phone is just a weird exception??????

761 - 780 of 803 Posts