Android OS Forum banner
781 - 800 of 803 Posts

·
Not the droid you're looking for.
79 Posts
What the hell, they are working fine for me. Are you on jdx 14.1??

Edit: I feel like your probably on a different ROM or there is something wrong with your download because the zips are working fine for me on 14.1. Either that or my phone is just a weird exception??????

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I have no clue, it could be my phone...
I am on JDX 14.1, and I did try them after a clean flash, I can try them again, it could have been a corrupted download, anyway it's probably not your fault, so don't worry about it.

·
Android Beginner
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #782 ·
I have no clue, it could be my phone...
I am on JDX 14.1, and I did try them after a clean flash, I can try them again, it could have been a corrupted download, anyway it's probably not your fault, so don't worry about it.
I mean I am FAIRLY certain they work, but since i only have 1 phone there is a very real possibility that I fked something up. I will make you another zip in a bit, I just got my gs4 and I'm playing around with it hahah.

·
Android Osmotic
424 Posts
can I use the willyjay all-in-one as the edify zip in zipthemer and then tack on softkeys to that? Or would that overwrite something in the all-in-one?

·
Android Beginner
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #799 ·
can I use the willyjay all-in-one as the edify zip in zipthemer and then tack on softkeys to that? Or would that overwrite something in the all-in-one?
not really sure what you are asking but the easiest way to change the softkeys is to use a file browser on your phone like root explorer and then
1. extra the all in one zip and make a copy of SystemUI.apk (put it in another folder)
2. rename it to SystemUI.zip
3. unzip
4. put softkeys in res>drawable-xhdpi
5. rezip
6. rename back to SystemUI.apk
7. replace the SystemUI.apk in your all in one zip
8. rezip and flash

the full way is:

1. download the all in one zip
2. unzip it
3. find the softkey images you want
4. navigate to system>app>systemui.apk