Registered
47 Posts
Mod Type:: Theme

Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: Other (See Description)

Requires Root:: No

Source::
Thought you guys might want this zipthemer mod I created thanks to Faithcry over on xda! Its a Diamond Supply Co Lockring icon. If you do not know how to use zipthemer just pm me and I'll be happy to help!

Enjoy!

(New Icon I made in Photoshop with transparency this time!) 4/21

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/yNY9GpfABlGX7SIIQGiKGdSYyV3bQ4Q9JuivJfMoWzPR4wxf0r4GJxN4Fu-216mFag=w1600
(4/23 if anyone wants this pimp lock icon let me know and ill upload)

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
try these fellas...

make sure that's what you wanted, if so ill make a small post regarding how i did it. there's a couple different ways. (probably more)

Ps-if youre looking at this post via tapatalk, i just realized the attached file doesnt show. You can however click this post select more and open in browser..

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
try these fellas...

make sure that's what you wanted, if so ill make a small post regarding how i did it. there's a couple different ways. (probably more)

Ps-if youre looking at this post via tapatalk, i just realized the attached file doesnt show. You can however click this post select more and open in browser..
Thanks I appreciate you taking the time to help out! And I would love to know how to do it for future reference!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey I seem to have lost it I am going to make a new one soon with a transparent background this time once i figure photoshop out

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey I seem to have lost it I am going to make a new one soon with a transparent background this time once i figure photoshop out
i can help you with gimp, which should also translate fairly easily to photoshop, pm me and ill give you my gtalk info

signatures are stupid and lame...

·
Registered
19 Posts
if you feel like making a superuser one (droid with cross bones) that would be cool to try! or i love a specialized bike logo!! its just the "s" if you google it. i would greatly appreciate it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts